I remember quite clearly now when the story happened. The autumn leaves were floating in measure down to the ground, recovering the lake ,where we used to swim like children,under the sun was there to shin. that time we used to be happy. Well, I thought we were. But the truth was that you had been longing to leave me,not daring to tell me. On the precious night,watching the lake,vaguely conscious,you said :out story is ending.
曾经的一切全在我的脑海里清晰如昨。漫天飞舞的黄叶,飘落一地。我们如孩子一般的快乐过。铺满秋叶的小湖在阳光下一闪一闪。那儿是我们戏水的天堂。我们是曾有着多少的幸福那。哦,我曾经也是这般满怀期待的想着。其实你早有准备将会远离我,只是在心里不敢太早说出口。那个晚上夜色如水,凝望着小湖,模糊中你终于说:我们的爱早已远逝。
Now I ‘ m standing here 我悄然伫立
No one to wipe away my tears 没有人再来擦去眼角冰冷的泪珠
No one to keep me warm 没有人能够让我再次感到温暖
And no one to walk along with 也没有人能够陪伴着我走
No one to make me feel 我已失去了感觉
No one to make me whole 一颗心在支离破碎
Oh! What am I to do ? 哦,我到底应该怎么做
I ‘m standing here alone 我孤独地站在这儿
It doesn’t seem to clear to me 一切都是那么的模糊
What I supposed to do about this burning heart of mine 我的心如火般的痛灼
Oh ! what am I to do? 哦,我到底应该怎么做
Or how should I react? 我应该有什么样的反应?
Oh! Tell me please! 谁能告诉我?
The rain was killing the last days of summer, you had been killing my last breath of love since a long time ago. I still don’t think I’m gonna make it through another love story. You took it all away from me . and there I stand. I knew I was going to be the one left behind. But still I’m watching the lake, vaguely conscious, and I know my life is ending.
最后的夏日让几缕雨水悄然带走了,而你一直都在折磨着我那即将没了呼吸的爱。我感觉自己不可能再去体会另一份爱的滋味。你带走了我所有的所有。我只能一个人孤独地站在这湖畔,告诉自己只是个被遗弃的人。凝望着这记载着多少快乐时光的小湖,模糊中,生命仿佛已走到了尽头。